The 44 Most Highly-Rated Sales Books of All Time
If you're looking to improve your sales skills, there's no better place to start than with a great book. From time-tested classics to modern bestsellers, the following list represents some of the most highly-rated sales books of all time.
Best Sales Books
Author: Anita Roddick
- The Art of Possibility: This classic book explores the power of creativity and positive thinking to help you achieve your sales goals.
- The Lean Startup: While not strictly a sales book, this influential work is a must-read for any ecommerce business looking to increase their revenue and customer base.
- Influence: This timeless classic is a must-read for anyone looking to understand the psychology of persuasion and how it can be used to improve sales performance.
Author: Barbara Corcoran
- Shark Tales: In this entertaining memoir, legendary entrepreneur Barbara Corcoran shares the secrets of her success and provides actionable advice for anyone looking to improve their sales skills.
- Small Giants: While aimed primarily at business owners, this book is a must-read for anyone looking to build stronger relationships with their clients and customers.
- Crush It!: This inspiring book is a must-read for anyone looking to take their sales and marketing efforts to the next level through personal branding and social media.